What you need to know:
You may not know it, but you have round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of debit card fraud. That’s because cards we issue are protected by Fraud Detection.
With Fraud Detection, we are watching for suspicious activity on your behalf.
When a transaction is not consistent with your usual card activity, you will get a call, email and text from our Fraud Detection Center to verify the authenticity of the transaction.
Fraud is serious business, and can hit anytime. That is why we are always on guard to detect and prevent fraud from happening to you.
- It is important that LUSO FEDERAL CREDIT UNION has your current phone numbers and email address on file so you can be reached by Fraud Detection if suspicious or out of the ordinary card activity is recognized on your account.
- If you will be traveling internationally or outside of your normal geographic area, contact us first and we will make sure your card is working for you while you travel.
- If you ever get a call from “Fraud Detection Services," know that they are doing their job to prevent potential fraudulent use of your debit card.
- If you do not answer the call and instead receive a voice message, you will need to return the call to determine if there are fraudulent transactions.
- Fraud Detection representatives will NEVER ask for the following information:
- Your full card number
- The expiration date on your card
- Your card’s PIN number
- The CVC code on the back of your card
- Your full social security number
Important Phone Numbers:
To report your LOST or STOLEN debit cards, call 833-337-6075 . To activate your debit PIN change, call 800-992-3808. To contact a Member Service Representative, call 1-844-LUSO-FCU (844-587-6328).