eStatements provide members with a convenient and easy way to securely view account statements. Whenever a statement or notice is produced, you’ll receive a courtesy e-mail letting you know that your document is ready and available for viewing. It will contain a direct link to your statement or notice.
- Secure - eStatements are encrypted and utilize state-of-the-art security measures
- Fast - Notices are delivered directly to your e-mail as soon as your statement is ready for viewing
- Convenient - Once you access your statement, you can then print and/or store it on your local computer
- Environmentally Conscious - Reduce paper consumption and excess clutter
- Free - There is no cost to enroll in eStatements
- Have an internet connection with one of these internet browsers, Internet Explorer; Firefox; Google Chrome; or Safari, with 128-bit encryption
- Have an active enrollment in Online Banking
- Have an up-to-date e-mail address
- Have a PDF Viewer, such as Adobe Reader 6.0 and higher
- Make sure you add email@example.com to your “Safe Sender” or e-mail whitelist
To log into your eStatements, simply:
- Click “Enroll Now.” When you receive a popup that states, “You are continuing to another website,” click OK.
- Enter information to register by using a Checking Account # for Member Number. If you do not have one, you can register with a Statement Savings Account #.
- The registration will be reviewed, and once accepted by LUSO, you will receive an email notification.
- Please make sure that you set up your security questions when prompted to do so at first log in.
- If you forget your password, choose “forgot password.” The system will ask you the security questions in order to proceed. (Note: If you did not set up your security questions or don’t remember your security answers or password, this will not work. Contact LUSO to delete the profile so you can re-register.
- LUSO cannot reset passwords; we can unlock log-in attempts, and reset security questions as long as you know the password.