General Program Q&A
Q: What is ScoreCard Rewards?
Q: How do I log in to the ScoreCard Rewards website?
A: On your first visit to the site www.scorecardrewards.com, you will need to set up your profile with a username and password. You will also be asked to set up some security question and answers for password retrieval. Once you create your profile you will log in with your username and password. You may browse the rewards site by clicking on the “Browse Catalog” link from the log in page. Point balance and redemption capabilities are not available in the browse feature of the site.
Q: How do I know how many Points I have?
A: Point balances are always available on www.scorecardrewards.com or you may call Award Headquarters at
(800) 854-0790 to verify your balance.
Q: How do I earn Points?
Q: If I don’t have enough Points for the award I want, can I buy the extra Points I need?
Q: When can I order awards?
Q: How do I order awards?
Q: Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding redeeming Points under the ScoreCard Rewards Program?
Merchandise Awards Q&A
Q: If I order more than one item, will they be shipped together?
A: We cannot guarantee that items will be shipped together. You may receive several shipments to complete your order.
Q: What if the item I order is not available?
A: Sometimes ordered items are on backorder with the manufacturer. If the backorder is for a short period, such as for no more than a couple of weeks, we will notify you of your backorder status and ship the item once it is again available to us. If the backorder status is going to be longer, we may contact you to allow you to select an alternate award or you may elect to cancel your order and have the Points added back to your rewards account.
Q: For merchandise redemptions, how long after I place my order should I expect to receive the ordered items?
Q: What happens if my merchandise award arrives damaged?
Q: Will I be able to use any applicable manufacturer warranties for my redemption(s)?
Q: Where can I get a complete list of available merchandise awards?
Travel Awards Q&A
Q: Can I purchase a ticket for a companion?
Q: Must I fly on only a single airline?
Q: How do I make an airline, hotel, cruise, rental car and/or vacation package reservation?
A: Select airline reservations may be made online, once logged in, via the Program web site, www.scorecardrewards.com. All airline travel awards may also be redeemed by calling a toll free phone number. Travel Services Representatives can also book reservations for your companions, which can be paid for with your rewards card. Similarly, you can also book cruises at this number as well as vacation packages, rental cars and hotels. Any purchase amounts or reservations may be made with your rewards card.
Q: Can I change or return my airline ticket if my plans change after the ticket is issued?
Q: Can I purchase airline tickets or other travel items from Travel Services without using my Points?
Q: Can I book my travel online?
A: Yes, most travel can be booked online at www.scorecardrewards.com. In addition, you can purchase companion airline tickets and hotel/car reservations.
Q: What are some travel tips to make sure I have the best possible travel experience?
A: Today’s travel industry can be hectic and overwhelming. In an effort to minimize travel related issues, utilize some of these suggestions:
• Book as far in advance as possible.
• Be flexible with your dates.
• When possible, travel during “off-peak” times – seasonal as well as day of the week.
• Before redeeming your Points for airline tickets, continue to check the ScoreCard Rewards website or with Travel Services for your desired travel dates. Airlines change seat availability throughout the day.
• At the time of redeeming your Points, have several airline ticket award options available – your primary choice is the Universal Ticket. If this is not available there are other ticket options from which to choose.
• Check in early, utilizing “online check-in” when possible.
• Arrive early to the airport on the day of your flight.
• Understand the airline’s cancellation policy in the event you should have to cancel a trip. Travel Services offers nonrefundable tickets. Any canceled trips are subject to the individual airline’s cancellation policy.
• Visit the Transportation Security Administration (www.tsa.gov) website for up-to-date travel information and restrictions