eStatements are a convenient, easy way to view your credit union account statements thru our secure service. To sign up for eStatements, click the eStatement tab within online banking. Review the terms and conditions and submit your email address. After you sign up for eStatements, you will get an email notification that your eStatement is ready to view the next time statements are processed.
There are many benefits to eStatements:
- Secure! Like our Internet Banking, eStatements utilizes the highest level, state-of-the-art security measures and your eStatements are encrypted. As always, we strongly suggest that you protect your Internet Banking credentials and do not share them.
- Fast! eStatement notices are delivered directly to the email address you provide us with as soon as your statement is ready for viewing. No waiting for the mail.
- Convenient! Once you access your statement, you can then print and/or store it on your local computer.
- Environmentally Conscious! No more wasteful paper or boxes of paper statements to store or discard.
- Free! There is no cost to enroll in eStatements.
Enrolling in eStatements is easy but you must be an iBanking customer with a current User ID and password to sign up. Click on the link in the upper right hand corner of this page, or click here to enroll. Whenever a statement or notice is produced, you’ll receive a courtesy email letting you know that your document is ready and available for viewing. It will contain a direct link to your statement or notice. It’s that simple!
To use eStatements, you must have:
- an internet connection and Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari with 128-bit encryption.
- an active enrollment in Internet Banking.
- an up-to-date email address.
- a PDF Viewer, such as Adobe Reader 6.0 and higher.
- make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “Safe Sender” or email whitelist.