New Online Bill Pay System
View our Online Bill Pay User Guide!
We are proud to announce that on June 29th we will be launching our newly enhanced Online Bill Pay system, designed to improve your banking experience. With our new Online Bill Pay system you’ll be able to manage all of your bill payments with ease.
Bill Pay service will be unavailable from 2:00 p.m. on June 28th through 7:00p.m. on June 29th. During this time you will not be able to access any Bill Pay functionality including scheduling new payments.
Added benefits of new system
- More flexibility in payment and scheduling options
- Enhanced eBill experience
- Heightened alerts that can be set by you
- Increased fraud prevention and detection measures
What Online Bill Pay customers need to do
- Prior to update:
- Change bill pay date on any payments due during scheduled upgrade (see Online Bill Pay guide for more details)
- After update, at first login:
- Reaccept Online Banking and Bill Pay disclosure
- Verify that bill payments are being funded by the correct account
- Verify that your payee information is correct
- Confirm your Bill Pay schedule is accurate
We understand that learning the updated system may be inconvenient at first, however we believe this upgrade will improve your online banking experience.
If you have any questions or need help in accessing the upgraded platform, please contact us at 844-587-6328, or firstname.lastname@example.org.