Due to recent regulatory changes regarding the timing and collection of application fees, the completion of the loan process may be delayed if you mail in your application. We highly encourage you to contact us at (844)587-6328 to meet with a Loan Originator.
IF PURCHASING PROPERTY, PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Copy of Purchase and Sales Agreement or Offer to Purchase – signed by all parties. Include copies of any addendum.
- Copy of the deposit check.
- Termite Inspection.
- Structural Inspection.
- Copy of the MLS listing (if available).
PROVIDE ONE PRIMARY SOURCE OF IDENTIFICATION AND AT LEAST ONE SECONDARY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION
- Primary Forms of Identification: Valid Driver’s License (front & back), Valid Passport, Permanent Resident Card (Green Card), Firearms Permit, Police, Civil Services or Military ID.
- Secondary Forms of Identification: Social Security Card in current name, Birth Certificate in current name or Marriage Certificate, EBT Card (MA Residents Only), MA ID Card (MA Residents Only), or Employee ID with picture and signature.
REQUIRED EMPLOYMENT FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS
- Employer names, addresses and dates of employment. Include address of Human Resources or Payroll Department.
- Most previous two years of W-2’s and 4 of your most recent paystubs if you are paid weekly, 2 if you are paid biweekly.
- Signed copies of previous two year’s tax returns. If self-employed, also include balance sheet and profit & loss statement.
- If self-employed, earning over 25% commissions, or employed in a family owned business, or receiving rental income, provide 2 years most recent signed tax returns.
- If applicable, 2 years most recent partnership or corporate tax returns.
- Letter of benefits or direct deposit account statement.
- Overtime income must be verified for a two-year period.
- All recent gaps in employment must be explained.
IF DIVORCED OR SEPARATED
- Provide copy of divorce decree along with copies of cancelled checks or other means of verification, for the past two months of child support and/or alimony received. This information is only required if this source of income is being used to qualify for this loan.
- Payers of child support or alimony are required to provide copies of the divorce decree along with copies of cancelled checks or other means of verification of payments made during the past two months in all instances.
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO VERIFY SUFFICIENT ASSETS TO CLOSE
- Most recent two months of checking account statements or updated passbooks including the bank’s name, address and account numbers. Any recent transfers of funds require a copy of the document showing the source of funds.
- Most recent investment account statements or security, including the name and address of the broker/fund.
- Gift funds are allowed from blood relatives only and if repayment is not required. Provide the name and address of donor and if the funds are not in borrower’s account at time of application, provide proof of transfer from donor to borrower.
- If you are selling your existing home, include a copy of the listing agreement, sales contract or HUD Settlement Statement if property has already been sold.
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LIABILITIES
- Bill or name, address, account number, current balance, monthly payment amount and number of remaining payments.
- Copy of the last month’s mortgage statement if you have an existing mortgage, real estate tax bill, yearly homeowner’s insurance premium and copy of deed.
FEES TO BE COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
- Please contact us at (844)587-6328 for the current fees