Still want to have personal assistance?
You can call or email one of our mortgage professionals to answer any of your questions or to ask for advice.
We offer easy pre-approvals, so you can shop for your home knowing that you can afford the mortgage.
Confused about which program to choose?
We offer a variety of loan options to choose from including fixed rate mortgages and adjustable rate mortgages. We offer easy-to-understand explanations of each program on the site and a Loan Officer is always just a call or email away!
Looking for a FHA or VA Loan?
LUSO Federal Credit Union is proud to offer Federally Secure Mortgage Programs – FHA & VA Loans. Call one of our mortgage professionals today at 888-848-5876 to inquiry about the several options available.
Match Rate Policy!
Found a better rate? Present us with a rate from a local financial institution (Hampden County) and we may be able to match it!
How do I lock my rate?
Contact your loan officer.
Are we right for you?
Whether you’re purchasing or refinancing, we’re certain you’ll find our service amazing!
If you’ll be purchasing but haven’t found the perfect home yet, complete our application and we’ll issue an approval for a mortgage loan now with no obligation!
What is the maximum percentage of my home's value that I can borrow?
The maximum percentage of your home’s value depends on the purpose of your loan, how you use the property, and the loan type you choose, so the best way to determine what loan amount we can offer is to complete our online application!
Does LUSO Federal Credit Union provide financing for manufactured homes?
We define manufactured housing as housing units that are factory built with a steel undercarriage that remains as a structural component and limits the structure to a single story. These types of manufactured homes are sometimes known as mobile homes. We do not consider other factory-built housing (not built on a permanent chassis), such as modular, prefabricated, panelized, or sectional housing, to be manufactured housing. If your home is one of these types, please complete the application indicating that your home is a single family home.
In order to qualify for our loan programs a manufactured home must meet the following requirements:
- A manufactured home is any dwelling built on a permanent chassis and attached to a permanent foundation system.
- Be a one-family dwelling that is legally classified as real property.
- The towing hitch, wheels, and axles must have been removed and the home must be permanently attached to a foundation system that meets state and local codes as well as the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Foundation system must be appropriate for the soil conditions for the site and meet local and state codes.
- The land on which the manufactured home is situated must be owned by you. We do not provide financing for manufactured homes located on rented or leased land.
- Must have been built in compliance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards that were established June 15, 1976. Generally, compliance with these standards will be evidenced by the presence of a HUD Data Plate that is affixed near the main electrical panel of the home or in another readily accessible and visible location.
- Must be at least double-width, 24 feet wide, and have a minimum 600 square feet of gross living area. Must be acceptable to typical purchasers in the market area.